RECRUITMENT, SELECTION, AND EMPLOYMENT COURSES
SHORT COURSES – HALF DAY, FULL DAY, 2 DAY
1. Behaviour-based interviewing
Learn effective evaluation and interviewing techniques.
- Legislation overview
- Competency based evaluation and interviewing
- The interview
2. Supervisor Skills
Learn how to drive work towards organisational objectives while supporting organisational values, differentiating between the need to manage the work from that of managing people, with keys skills for both areas.
- Supervisory skills
- Productivity and teamwork
- Conflict management
- Poor performance
- Effecting discipline
3. Employment Equity Committee – Awareness and Action
Learn about the purpose and duties of an Employment Equity Committee.
- What is the purpose of Employment Equity?
- Who must comply with the Employment Equity Act?
- Important definitions
- What are the duties of a designated employer?
- Employment Equity Act Amendments
- Employment Equity Committee constitution
- Employment Equity Committee duties and responsibilities
4. Skills Development
Learn to develop a Workplace Skills Plan in line with the Skills Development Act and Levies Act.
- The South African skills crisis
- Legislative Framework
- Skills Development stakeholders in South Africa
- Employer’s responsibilities
- Developing the Workplace Skills Plan